Election Day: Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Am I registered to vote? Click here to find out.
2. Where do I vote on election day? Click here to find out.
3. If I am not registered to vote, how do I ensure that I am registered in time for the election? The deadline to apply to register to vote is 21 days before an election. If you're not already registered to vote, please fill out one of the applications below:
4. I'm going to be out of town on election day, but I still want to vote! How can I vote remotely in my town? Fear not, you're able to request a Vote By Mail ballot. This ballot will be mailed directly to your home address. All requests must be received 7 days before any and all elections
5. I want to vote on election day, but I need a ride to my polling place! Where can I find a ride? The Vartan For Council campaign is happy to help you coordinate a ride to the polls. Please call (908) 376-6013 or email email@example.com to request a ride.
For additional information please visit the New Jersey Division of Elections website